Candy Buffet


While browsing the web for some cool wedding ideas yesterday, I came across some discussions on a popular idea for wedding favors, the candy buffet. As a lover of all things made of sugar (and chocolate of course!), I was immediately drawn to this idea! It seems like a great DIY project that is both fun and cost effective! Here are some pictures that have been the source of my inspiration!


Since Dave has approved the idea (mostly out of his desire to stop me from jumping up and down), we will now begin the debate on which candies will make the cut. I am going to propose M&Ms, Jube Jubes, Jellybeans, Chocolate covered almonds, and perhaps gummy bears.


I also love the idea of making our own bags which can be personalized in whatever way we want!


If anyone owns any glass candy jars or something equally useful please let me know!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ LaCoste & Ling Wedding | Floral Day theme designed by SimplyWP | Bloggerized by GirlyBlogger