My Favorite Centre Pieces

Since my last post had no pictures in it, I thought that I would include lots here. These are some of my favorite ideas for centre pieces. I have no idea what we will end up doing, but in the meantime I wanted to share some of the pictures and ideas I have been gathering. A unique twist on using a bubble bowl. I like this idea, but not the stringy green stuff at the bottom. Nonetheless, its looks pretty simple to make.
I love this one because the flowers are potted and won't start wilting the next day! I'm not a big fan of the butterflies but like the idea of having something else there with the flowers.
My friends Nick and Ashley had a similar design at their wedding and it was beautiful! The nice thing is that you can use fake flowers and they still look great!
Another version of the one above but with stones on the bottom, which adds a nice touch.
This is probably my favorite one thus far. Of course it is probably because I found it on a professional florists' web page and because it uses orchids which look amazing! I also like that this piece is surrounded my several small stones and white candles.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ LaCoste & Ling Wedding | Floral Day theme designed by SimplyWP | Bloggerized by GirlyBlogger