Toronto Swim Club -- A Good Bunch!

I would like to thank the group of swimmers that I coach at Toronto Swim Club and all their parents for an incredibly generous series of gifts for Nathalie and I for our wedding!







I know what you're thinking... "Dave, you wear that Seahawks jersey in a lot of these pictures".... and I'll tell you that you're right, it's very comfortable and it's a Matt Hasselbeck jersey and the shelf life of Mr. Hasselbeck is not all long so I better wear it out before it's completely irrelevant.

On a more relevant note... Nathalie and I are looking forward to seeing my swimmers out at Knox for our wedding on July 24th. They will be the good looking kids that will be respresenting as my extended family!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ LaCoste & Ling Wedding | Floral Day theme designed by SimplyWP | Bloggerized by GirlyBlogger