Friday Night Hangout

So tomorrow is a pretty busy day, I will do my best to put up the day's agenda but let's just say between the hours of 1PM to 8PM things are pretty hectic.

However, after 8PM things chill way out.

Nathalie will head out to Mississauga with her Bridesmaids and her family.

I will head home to our apartment.

If any of our guests/friends/readers/acquaintances are around on Friday night and would like to swing by the apartment and hang out, I will just be hanging out.

To spice up the offering, The Dudar will be in attendance, I have reasonable belief that reception emcee Liam Weseloh and his beautiful wife Erin will be arriving from Jersey/Philly and they are going to drop in.

Call me. If you don't have my number then e-mail me at july24th2010@gmail.com and we will make arrangements.

The big day is soon!

1 comments:

Bailey said...

I remember these final days. Enjoy them. And see you tomorrow.

I went out drinking the night before my wedding. It was going to be a quiet evening of a few drinks while watching the baseball playoffs. One thing lead to another and it quickly escalated and next thing I remember it being 3 AM and stumbling out of some random bar in Barrie. I had no time for a hangover and got up the next morning to do all the errands and make sure everything was okay at the centre.

Post a Comment

Copyright @ LaCoste & Ling Wedding | Floral Day theme designed by SimplyWP | Bloggerized by GirlyBlogger