Rejected Church Music

It's a quiet Saturday. Next Saturday Nathalie and I will be knee-deep in our wedding, which is very exciting!

For tonight however, Nathalie and her friends are painting the town for her Bachelorette Party and I... well, I'm blogging to you and loving it.

Nathalie and I have been working with all the great people at Knox to come up with a selection of music for the ceremony and to say that Nathalie and I have a differing opinion on good music when it comes to the ceremony would be an understatement.

Ultimately, Nathalie will get what she wants on this matter but below some of the rejected songs played on piano that I was suggesting should get played...



OK... maybe the Black Eyed Peas are a little too mainstream...



Denied.



Just wrong.



Stairway Denied.



Maybe System Of A Down doesn't hit the right note, but damn is sounds pretty cool.



Perhaps a song entitled 'The New Divide' is not an appropriate song for a wedding, just too much of an opposing message.

And finally... The vote from Groomsman Benjamin Caplan...



Please e-mail Nathalie and I and let her know that you want Queen! This is guaranteed to start a church sing-along, a tremendous moment it would be!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ LaCoste & Ling Wedding | Floral Day theme designed by SimplyWP | Bloggerized by GirlyBlogger