Special Delivery From Winnipeg!

It was quite the exciting moment in the apartment today! I came home from running a few wedding errands and there was a nice vase full of flowers on a side table. I thought nothing of these flowers, clearly thinking that Nathalie wanted to pick up some flowers but upon going upstairs to say hello to Nathalie, I was told the flowers were for me.

So after being virtually pushed down the stairs by Nathalie to see who the flowers were from, I opened the card and read...

"Dave + Nathalie! Wish I could be there, thinking about it Dave -it's
probably thanks to you that I can't! ... Love from Winnipeg... Michaela"


This was incredibly touching, as I told Michaela on Facebook -- you made our day and your flowers are beautiful and make us so happy to have a great friend like you.



And for those wondering why I may be responsible for Michaela being in Winnipeg, I was her swim coach at Toronto Swim Club up until November this year when she broke through and started qualifying for National-type meets and move up out of my group. She's a fantastic young lady, a good swimmer who is going to Dalhousie University next year where she's going to rip it up for the Tigers out on the east coast.

A classy touch from a classy young lady.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ LaCoste & Ling Wedding | Floral Day theme designed by SimplyWP | Bloggerized by GirlyBlogger