Wedding Rings

Some pictures of our rings. Our friend Mira created them for us and we could not be happier! My ring used diamonds from the late Dorthy Ling (Dave's grandmother) which made it extra special for me. Dave's ring was also pretty cool I guess ;)

Wedding ring + Beautiful bouquet of flowers + Nice dress + Dave
= Awesome day

My grandmother helped me pose for this picture. She said that it was a Dutch tradition to take a picture of the wedding ring in front of the bouquet.

Gran...this one is for you!! Beautiful shot!! The Dutch clearly know what they are talking about.

Kathryn captured this picture of my ring while I was giving Dave a hug. She definitely has a talent for capturing special moments.

Dave showing off his ring to the Bridesmaids. They are obviously very impressed!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ LaCoste & Ling Wedding | Floral Day theme designed by SimplyWP | Bloggerized by GirlyBlogger