N@'s Operation PHD

Since several people have been asking, I thought I would make a very "official" post updating you all on my plans for next year. As many of you know, I spent the months of September to January buried in PhD applications. Of course this coincided with finishing up my MA degree, trying to figure out a summer job, and starting to plan a wedding!! So, you may not have seen much of me during these months. Instead of boring you with the details of where I applied, I am skipping to the end result. I ended up accepting an offer for the Centre for the Study of Religion at the University of Toronto. So, Dave and I will be staying in the city of Toronto which we are really excited about!!! I will start my program in September and am looking forward to taking a "thinking break" over the summer before diving in to another 4-5 years of study.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ LaCoste & Ling Wedding | Floral Day theme designed by SimplyWP | Bloggerized by GirlyBlogger