What the Face? The Tale of Nathalie's Incident with the Metal Fence

I wanted to share a story with you all to warn you of the dangers of walking. Yes, I said walking. A few days ago, I was walking along Robert St. on my way home from UofT campus when I was struck by a crazy biker barreling his way down the sidewalk. He rode up behind me and I was thrown face first into a metal fence. Needless to say I was in quite a bit of pain and shock. The fact that I was also bleeding from the head was also not a very pleasant experience. I somehow managed to get my bearings and a really kind woman stopped and helped me get to the walk-in clinic. Dave, Dudar, and Kate then proceeded to take care of me throughout the day. Dudar bought me a cupcake. Kate distracted me with a marathon of "Community" while asking me memory related questions when I looked like I was about to doze off. Dave cleaned me up, made dinner, and bought me a brownie. Sugar and TV are an excellent way to cure a swollen head!































I now have a nice cut on my forehead (think Harry Potter Style) and a nice swollen face! This of course happened 2 days before my bridal shower which made for awesome photos of me with two swollen eyes and sporting a Disney princess band-aid on my head. I am not sure what the moral of this story is, but I wanted to provide an explanation for my funny appearance in the shower pictures =)


PS: If anyone asks, the fence looks worse!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ LaCoste & Ling Wedding | Floral Day theme designed by SimplyWP | Bloggerized by GirlyBlogger