The Calm

Nothing left to do today.

An amazingly busy day of decorating and preparations for tomorrow. The reception hall is ready, the church is decorated, the wedding ceremony has been rehersed.

Done.

There are a few things to get done tomorrow but for the most part the rest of the day is up to our capable friends and family.

I'm not going to lie to you, I'm exhausted and sleeping will not be a problem tonight.

Nathalie... well, she's in Mississauga and has a much earlier wake up call then I do... good luck with that Love Love.

I can not wait to see Nathalie in her dress tomorrow, I must admit, I'm super pumped for that because she's simply going to be glowing.

A great day to come, a great day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ LaCoste & Ling Wedding | Floral Day theme designed by SimplyWP | Bloggerized by GirlyBlogger