Wedding Week: Saturday

Good morning. It's 8:30ish, just rolled out of bed, actually slept really well.

Here's what going on today, Wedding Day!

1. I'm about to go check into the hotel Nathalie and I are staying in tonight.

2. Nathalie is already up, she's getting her make up and hair done with all the Bridesmaids

3. I need to make sure to eat a full breakfast because once I get my suit on I'm probably not going to eat until dinner at 7ish

4. All the Groomsmen are coming over by about noon and we'll leave for Knox around 1PM.

5. Nathalie will scurry to get her dress on, take a bunch of pictures at home, and then pile into vehicles to get to the church.

6. Colin, Massimo, Marco, and Cam will be at the church to Usher! Thank you boys!

7. Get married about 2:15

8. Church reception

9. Photography session

10. Reception

11. Get out of dodge.

Simple. Easy. Nothing could possibly go off-course... Wish us luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ LaCoste & Ling Wedding | Floral Day theme designed by SimplyWP | Bloggerized by GirlyBlogger