Wedding Projects #1: Seating Chart (and Name Cards)

In an effort to give wedding ideas to my engaged friends, I thought it would be fun to write a blog series about the different crafts and projects that me, my family, and friends put together for the wedding. The first post is the seating chart put together by my aunt Kim. She has quite a talent for Calligraphy penmanship, so Dave and I sent her our lists and she made it look beautiful! She also wrote out everyone's name card and matched all the colours to the Bridesmaids dresses! Thanks Kim for your hard work!!
Name Cards
A family shot!
Thanks to the entire Nickson family for helping out with setting up the reception hall!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ LaCoste & Ling Wedding | Floral Day theme designed by SimplyWP | Bloggerized by GirlyBlogger