Ginny's Floral Works of Art

When I first started researching flowers, I had no idea what I was doing. I spoke with Ginny Schnurr (Kate's Aunt) months before the wedding and told her that I was considering doing them myself in an effort to save money. She laughed and told me that I may want to reconsider as I will be very busy already on the day before. She agreed to help me out and after going through some of my favorite flowers and the theme of the wedding, I left everything to her and just trusted that it would work out. When her and Gail (Kate's mom) brought the flowers on the morning of the wedding, I was speechless! They were so beautiful! I could not have been happier with them! In fact, after the wedding we kept those flowers around for a full week until they finally started wilting away. Dave had to throw them away when I wasn't home because I wasn't able to part with them on my own!

Sorting out the bouquets.

My bouquet was primarily white and green with accents of purple lisianthus. Ginny was able to use orchids which was amazing!


Lining up the bouquets for a picture.


After temporarily misplacing the corsage, here I am helping my mom put it on her wrist. Hers was an orchid.


Karen's corsage was a pin-on orchid.

Gran's corsage was white fresias.


Kate's bouquet had a little snack tucked inside! Her favorite treat: Real Fruit Gummies.



Nicole and Kate with a bouquet.


Church centrepiece. It was a more modern design, "L" shaped. Very fitting.

More flowers were on the signing table. Another beautiful arrangement!

Bouquets flowers doubled as head table centrepieces. They looked really good!

Thank you Ginny for all your hard work!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ LaCoste & Ling Wedding | Floral Day theme designed by SimplyWP | Bloggerized by GirlyBlogger