Pretty Flowers

Over the past several months I have been researching flowers to use for our wedding. Since I knew very little about flowers I started learning about some pretty simple classic flowers and then moved on to more exotic and seasonal flowers. I have included some of my favorite ones here.




This bouquet is made primarily of white orchids and hydrangeas. Orchids are a beautiful exotic flower which are expensive but elegant looking.








What I love about this one is the mixture of flowers. There are green cymbidium orchids, crysanthemums, roses, and lots of greenery. It is so vibrant and colourful!








Orchids, roses, and fresias. Again, the greenery is so pretty mixed in with the flowers.









These flowers are called Fresias. They are very popular for weddings as they are white and elegant looking.







While I do not wish to give away exactly which flowers I have decided to go with for the wedding, but I imagine you can guess at least some of them by looking at the pictures throughout the blog.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ LaCoste & Ling Wedding | Floral Day theme designed by SimplyWP | Bloggerized by GirlyBlogger