A Mad Hatter's Day Bridal Shower

Not much explanation needed. The theme was "Mad Hatter" and it was very girly! Enjoy the pictures! My sister hosted the event and did an amazing job! Special thanks also goes out to Nicole, Gran, Kim, Mom, and Dad for the decorations. It was lots of fun! To see more pictures visit our flicker account!

Notice the side profile. I decided this was the best angle to try to avoid seeing my
swollen nose and eyes!!

Veronica and I about to fall down the Rabbit Hole!


Crazy Hats were worn by all! (Kate, Julia, Kristin, and Brittney)


Nicole made some fancy rabbit cupcakes among green cupcakes. So talented!


I don't know where Gill's hat ended up, but it is still a great photo! No one was about to forget MY name!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ LaCoste & Ling Wedding | Floral Day theme designed by SimplyWP | Bloggerized by GirlyBlogger